This is a photo of the best and worst purchase I have ever made in my life. It is a kotatsu. For those of you unfamiliar, a kotatsu is a Japanese heated table. The top of the table comes off, you put a blanket on in the cold seasons, and then put the table top back on. There are small space heaters underneath the whole table and when you stick your feet under there, it’s a toasty oven of pure bliss. It’s great on heating bills because I don’t turn on my heat, just my kotatsu. It’s the best and the worst purchase because it’s fucking awesome yet it’s so awesome I never want to leave the thing and end up missing school because who the fuck wants to get out from under a toasty oven of pure bliss? Not this bitch. My advice to you, is that you should totally get a kotatsu but only if you have the will power and self control to not get trapped under there. It’s so addicting, I even sleep under it sometimes…
From the overwhelming amount of notes about this, I will answer a few questions:
- I bought my kotatsu and kotatsu blanket in Yokosuka, Japan at a department store called Home’s.
- The table cost around $200 (American) and the blanket was about $50.
- I keep it at the lowest heat setting and it’s perfect for me. I haven’t burned myself on the heaters and doubt that I could get burned unless I stick my fingers in the coils. I sleep under there sometimes with the heat on and the worst that happens is that I sweat in my sleep until I wake up and turn the table off.
- I’ll have to measure the dimensions of the table for you guys, but it’s one of the larger ones. I would guess that it’s 3ft x 2ft and about 2ft high. I’ll update later when I get the correct measurements.
eridick-amporna’s end-of-hiatus giveaway!!
Hey guys, it’s India! I’m giving away a bunch of things to say “thank you” to my 2,000 followers who didn’t abandon me while I was on hiatus. (I knew I’d come crawling back) I just want to give you all a great big hug. Anyone can participate, but this is happening because of all of you. ♡
Anyway… Here are the prizes!
- Sufferer necklace (or pin/keychain)
- God tier hoodie from the whatpumpkin store
- A few bottles of Ramune (it’s yummy Japanese soda)!
- Gameboy color
- Art print from the whatpumpkin store
- A pikachu plushie
- Some pocky!! (strawberry and chocolate)
- You don’t have to be following me, but I’m really nice and follow back a lot of the time. (Plus I’ll make you a friendship bracelet and put some extra things in your package)
- Like/reblog as much as you want, but just don’t annoy your followers! (Only reblogs count)
- No giveaway blogs please, or you won’t win.
And I’ll hunt you down and shove a burning waffle iron down your throat
- You have to be comfortable giving me your address/shipping info.
- I can ship anywhere now!!
- Ends August 1st (I will pick a winner at random)
I hope to make this more successful and even more fun than last time. So good luck and have a great summer!! ♡
hello people! we are now open for questions :)
hi, this is candycornsandtrollhorns’ and i’s john and jade tumblr! (im the john btw) we’ve just set up so we would really appreciate some questions! :33
that sounds exhausting im sorry
they killed them after they stabbed them 666 times? how does that much stabbing not kill someone all on its own?
do you think any of them lost count?
“476, 477, 479… wait shit. steve, i think i fucked up. do i start over?”
what the hell is wrong with this website
Instead of doing all that work, couldn’t they have just killed three Russian teenagers and stabbed them each six times? That would be much easier.
Tumblr: where we criticize satan worshippers, not for killing people, but for the unnecessary amount of effort they put into doing it.
that is fucking disgusting :((
and then a week later appeared at a con
tells West to take a picture of him on his death bed, coughing and weak and he’s like in his out of breath voice, ‘son.. you gotta do this.. please.. my last wish..’
and west sighs and takes out his phone and takes a picture of misha with his hands on his chest criss-crossed and his eyes closed. he then takes the phone from west and slowly types:
‘see you in the other side, bitchez!!! ttyl! bbq!’
what the actual fuck did he do to himself to prove his immorality, this time?…
im so thirsty rn send me pictures of you completely clothed holding water bottles. so thirsty
- fetuses do not think
- they do not “scream out” when they are aborted
- they have no brain function and no nerve endings until long after the deadline for a legal abortion
- they aren’t “sad” when you abort them
- they do not “realize what is happening”
And these aren’t my beliefs, they’re scientific facts